13.12.05

Indigenous Colombians successfully using pacifism to stand their ground against violence





The indigenous natives of Colombia are standing their ground to keep their ancestral lands from violent marxist and government forces using nothing but their ceremonial staffs bound with the colours of their flag.




They are organised and determined.




Peace CAN be a force for change - even today.









Thanks to mr. damon who posted a great write up with many links at his site and at American Samizdat.
Check it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amelopsis,

I thought I'd pay a visit to you for a change. Thanks for being a regular on my board...and for the link to the Colombia story. I'll spread the word.

MZ

Amelopsis said...

You're welcome anytime, MickeyZ. I'm glad you're on to this story and willing to give it a greater voice.