22.9.06

Ever feel like blogger is consipiring to keep you from posting??

*&$%*&#$%*&$#(*!!!!!!!!!!

I do.
Ok, that's better.

This post is not quite the book meme that Michael Hawkins passed along to me, but it should vaguely resemble it...

The Baghavad Gita is something I read during a very difficult period of change in my life. It helped me to find my own strength when it seemed to be needed.

Recently I picked up a copy of Carlos Castanedas' Tales of Power and after getting into it and finding I'd begun a series of books out of sequence, I was only spurred to keep on so that I could get to the rest.

Follow the Path with Heart.


Right now I'm reading The Secret History of the World and it is compelling to say the least, could blow your mind, or confirm your own thoughts, and will surely present notions or facts that you didn't already know.

4 comments:

scout said...

i'd say this does the trick. cool reading. i still don't know what 'meme' means. and yes, once again, this new template works wonders :)

Amelopsis said...

Hi Scout, I'm glad you're not having visibility issues with my template anymore; I like the cleaner look now.

I had to look this up at one point myself, so here's to sharing.....

meme: an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture

scout said...

ergh, thanks....i finally googled it too and it was also about the evolution of an idea. in that case i think you've followed it correctly as many of us just went along with the formula, so good on ya for knowing you're stuf :)

Anonymous said...

Check out "owen and mzee" on a search engine if you haven't already. Although the interest in them is saturationish, they seem very well cared for and it's a very cool story.